Week 18 Projected Results - AT&T Byron Nelson
Disclaimer: Projected earnings are strictly estimates based on each golfer's place at the end of Round 2 with a tournament purse of $9,100,000 (winner's share of $1,638,000). Actual final round earnings may vary.
|WRP||S2P||OSP||Team||Starter #1||Earnings x 2||Starter #2||Earnings x 2||Starter #3||Earnings x 2||Sub||Earnings x 1||Mulligan||Earnings x 1||Net Sub Effect||Total Earnings|
1. WRP = Weekly Results Place
| S2P = Segment 2 Place
| OSP = Overall Season Place
2. An asterisk (*) after a golfer's name indicates they were an alternate pick selection.
3. Mouseover each golfer's name to see their tournament position once earnings are posted.
4. A golfer highlighted in yellow indicates the tournament winner.
5. Click on any column heading to sort by column value.
6. Golfers shown with strike-through text like this were dropped and receive no winnings.
7. Golfers shown in red were used for the 7th time via a mulligan or as a Sunday sub. Red background indicates double-mulligan (Sunday Sub + 7th Use).8. Net Sub Effect (NSE) is the earnings difference between the starting lineup and the final lineup after making subs. Only negative values should be considered as bad (or unfortunate). Has no impact on overall score.
9. Mouseover the Net Sub Effect amount to see the calculation (actual earnings minus earnings of 3 starting golfers).